- All enquiries regarding this policy should be directed in the first instance to the Privacy Officer at:
OWG 419 N Ditmar St 92054
Ph: +888 901 8558
- You acknowledge that The Web Designer collects and processes “personal information” (i.e. information that we can contact you with) or “demographic and usage information” (i.e. information that you submit, or that we collect, that is not personal information but is necessary for the proper functioning and billing of our service). We may pass on your personal information to your mobile phone service provider to secure collection of fees. Further, we may pass on your information to governmental agencies, including but not limited to courts and district attorneys’ offices for legal proceedings and the prevention of crimes.
Collection of Personal Information
- We take your electronic privacy seriously. While we are the sole owner of the information we gather on the Website, we will not share any of your information with any outside party without your explicit consent unless we are required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, cooperate with law enforcement or other government agencies, or comply with a legal process served on the Website, or court orders. We may pass on your personal information to your mobile phone service provider to secure collection of fees.
- Aggregate Information:
Aggregate Information is anonymous data that Websites use to analyse trends, administer the Website, diagnose problems on the sites and communication networks, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to help improve the quality of the web pages. It may be your domain name, your IP address, or mobile phone network provider. None of this information is connected with Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information:
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you. When you request and order, or place an enquiry from our website The Web Designer collects your contact details. This information is mandatory so that we are able to record the progress and the request of your order or enquiry, there will be additional information required to join the The Web Designer membership club. As a The Web Designer member you will be offered promotions as they come available. We also record other information including responses to promotions. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used. This information is collected to provide valuable research in better understanding the preferences of our members and to enable us to better target our communications, including promotions
- Use and Disclosure:
We may share Aggregate Information with our partners and advertisers. We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with any third party unless we have obtained your expressed consent to do so. An "opt-out" option will always be made available to you with all communication.
- To notify you of upcoming promotions;
- To identify you if you are subscribed to the The Web Designer.
- We will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information about you without your express consent unless we believe it is necessary:
- To provide you with services which you have requested;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- To implement our terms of service;
- To protect our rights or property or those of any Website user, or any member of the public;
- To lessen a serious threat to a person's health or safety;
- Website Service Updates;
- For the purposes set out above we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside The Web Designer. Where appropriate, these disclosures are subject to privacy and confidentiality protections. The organisations to which we disclose information include:
- mailing systems;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- information technology services;
- your representatives (e.g. your authorised representatives or legal advisers);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- Other telecommunication and information service providers; and our related companies.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect your security. We use encryption technology to ensure information is protected when being sent over the Internet. Unfortunately, there is always a risk involved in sending information through any channel including the Internet and you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Authorised employees and contractors will have limited access to your personal information where it is necessary to enable them to perform relative functions. The Web Designer and our associated agencies and companies are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.